Monday, October 27, 2008

Should I be scared or excited???

Should I be scared or excited? Uncle Bryan used that phrase a few weeks ago when talking about Dad's situation. He wasn't sure if he should be scared at the thought of losing his brother or if he should be excited at the thought of Dad joining other loved ones in the hear after and no longer being in pain. His faith is very strong. He feels that he knows where Dad is going.

I believe that my daddy is going to heaven I just don't want it to be for a very long time. I'm selfish that way. Not because I want Dad to continue to agonize in pain because I most certainly do not, I just want him here to have the time with him that I haven't had over the last 30 years.

I'm afraid because Dad seems to be seeing and talking to Gramma Bonnie these days. I know they're hallucinations but we've been told that that will happen as they get closer. And what if they aren't? What if it really is Gramma coming to Dad because the veil has thinned between the living and those who have passed. We aren't supposed to be able to communicate with those who have gone before but are we more able to as our time nears? I wish someone could answer that for me.

Take Care all,
A

1 comment:

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

I think your Dad has already answered that one for you...