Monday, November 17, 2008

And now he and his guitar rest...

Dale A. Sampson

July 23, 1954 - November 8, 2008.

You're in my heart always Daddy. I thank God that I was able to be with you when you left us. And I thank God that I was able to spend as much time with you as I did. Watch over us my sweet Daddy. I'll love you and miss you forever. You will never be forgotten.

I'll be seeing you.....



SAMPSON, Dale A.
(Age 54)
With his daughters and his first love by his side, Dale A. Sampson lost his battle with cancer on November 8, 2008. He is survived by his children Angela and Brandi, his son-in-law Ryan, grandchildren Hailey, Aiyana, Jax, Ryan and Sofia. Also his father Mark, siblings Arron, Bryan and Melanie and countless others whose lives he touched. A memorial service will be held at noon on Tuesday, November 11 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, 732 W. Indiana, Spokane. Light refreshments will be served as well as the viewing of a video tribute to Dale's life. In lieu of flowers, the family requests contributions be made to Hospice of Spokane or American Cancer Society. On behalf of Dale, we thank everyone for their unconditional love and support. Now he and his guitar rest...

No comments: