Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to take a quick minute to put some love out there for all of the wonderful family and friends that have been there every step of the way.

My Mom is on her way to Spokane at this very minute to take care of Dad. What a blessing she is to be willing and able to do this. I can't imagine my life without her. Thank you so much Mom, I love you more than you'll ever know.

Merrilee, you have been so good to my Dad. I appreciate you and Mike so much. You are a wonderful person and a tremendous friend and help to not only Dad, but to the family. Thank you so much, I love you!!

Aunt Melanie, Thank you for always being there no matter what! Dad couldn't have a better sister. I love you so much for all you have done. You and Jerry have been so generous with your time, your trailer, your home and your love!! Thanks Auntie!! I love you

Kim, what can I say, you're amazing!! You have gone above an beyond for your Uncle D and I know that he loves and appreciates you as do we. Love ya cuzin!!

Kati, you're precious. You have been an amazing support for us all. Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do. I love ya sweet cousin!! :)

And to everyone else that reads this and loves my little Daddy, thank you all for your well wishes, love, support and prayers. It means more than you know.

Brandi and I love you all so much.

Angela

1 comment:

morgantyan said...

Angie, I want to say thank you for your posts. It is hard for me not knowing what is going on seeing as I'm 3000 miles away. I check your blog every day and it is helping me to feel a little more attached. My prayers are with you. I hope you can find some peace. Give Uncle D a big kiss for me. Love, Morgan