Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still searching

Well, the house hunt is still on. The house we made an offer on is still in the running but since our offer was countered and we rejected it, we're still lookin. We are changing our game plan a bit so we may decide to make another offer on the place. There are a few others though that are just as nice.

I forgot how stressful and tiring this process is. Its been 8 years since I bought my last house. I guess its like moving, I hate moving but never seem to think about how much I hate it until its happening. I'm so gung ho to find a place and move that the stress of that part of it hasn't even entered my mind.

We're having a garage sale this weekend to clean house and to also add more money to our down payment fund. Hope it works, we need the cash!! :)

Have a wonderful day, I love you all.

1 comment:

Melanie Kym said...

Fun, fun, fun. Good luck with the garage sale. Those are sooo much fun! Not! Pain in the butt is more like it, but I hope you rake in lots of dough!