Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The hunt for our house is on!!

I am pre-approved for a home loan and so the hunt is officially on!! I didn't plan on using an agent but we are working with the husband of an old friend of mine.

We found the house we love but before we make an offer we are gonna look at a few more just to be sure. I'm so excited.

I'm sick of paying rent and worrying about whether or not the property manager is going to find out that we have a dog.... whoops, talk about an impulse buy but I digress, we love the house so I'll keep you informed of what comes next....EEEK I'm so excited!!

Happy Wednesday all,

A

2 comments:

Mindi said...

hey it's Mindi, I just found the link to your blog through Kim's. I'm glad to have a way to see what's going on with your family. Check out my blog too, I have links for my sisters blogs on it too, if your not already reading.

Melanie Kym said...

Congrats. What an exciting time for you!!!