Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello Again......

Hi family,

Its been a long time since I posted anything on my blog. For those of you who don't know whats been going on with me either from talking to me or checking out my Facebook page let me fill you in.

Several months ago I reconnected, via Facebook, with an old middle school classmate, Chuck Williams. Not knowing at the time that he had a very serious crush on me back in the day........After several long conversations via phone, facebook and text we decided to meet. This was to be our first time seeing each other since probably the beginning of the 9th grade. Which seems like forever ago. I drove over to LaPine (Central Oregon) with the kids the first Friday in June and the minute we saw each other we had instant chemistry. I think we were together every single weekend thereafter until he moved over here in July.

In August we bought a house and have decided to get married. We thought about having a Halloween wedding but have since decided to wait a little longer so that we can have what we want where we want.

He is a sweet and wonderful guy. I can't believe that I never noticed back in school but all things happen for a reason.

I'll elaborate more later on but feel free to check out Facebook if ya wanna know more... :)

No comments: